Thursday, May 14, 2009

Camden Taylor Livingston

Camden Taylor Livingston

Camden is our little joy when he came into this world, he brought alot of us happy he is so handsome and we are very blessed to have him here with us. He was born March 28th 2009 the day after my grandmother's birthday. He weighed 6 lbs 15 ounces and 19 1/2 inches long, he is my tiny baby nothing fit him when we first brought him. But he eats like crazy LOL!!!

We love having him in our home, Although when Ali met him, she told everyone "this is my baby brother, Momma you take care of my baby brother" At first she wasn't sure about him we went through a jelous stage for a couple weeks then she got used to him. Now she is mother wants to do everything for him.


1 comments:

Shannon said...

How cute that Ali wants to do everything for him. I love the picture of Camden. You will get to experience everything again with Camden.